COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
Pillar To Post is always committed to the health and well-being of our clients and homeowners, as well as our inspectors. This is especially true during this time of Covid-19. We remain highly focused on providing the highest quality home inspection while adhering to the strict safety and cleanliness guidelines provided by the CDC and local governments. While our processes may have changed, our commitment to Ensuring Confident Homeownership has not. Our job is not complete until you no longer have questions concerning the home you have asked Pillar To Post to inspect.
Chad Borah, franchise owner, graduated from Rolla in 1996 with a Bachelors of Science in Engineering. He began his career as an Engineering Manager with Accenture. However, In 2002, Chad Borah started the 1st Pillar To Post franchise in the St. Louis area. Chad pours all of his education, personality, passion and dreams in to The Chad Borah Team. Since then, our team has developed into the #1 Pillar To Post Franchise in North America and has performed over 20,000 home inspections!
EASIEST COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH!
The Chad Borah Team Includes Nine Highly Qualified Home Inspectors, Three Sewer Inspectors, Two Gas Inspectors, a Radon Technician, a drone, and a customer service staff to handle all your scheduling needs. We believe wholeheartedly in our company motto… EC³.
What is EC³?
We are the EASIEST company to do business with!
- ONE CALL to our office to schedule all aspects of the inspection
- We offer three building inspection options and the following in-house services: termite, radon, sewer lateral, sewer cabling, gas & AC mechanical, and mold air-sampling. We also have partnerships for chimney, pool, septic and well inspections. See The Chad Borah Team Services here.
- Same day reports printed on-site to make for a smoother transaction
- Availability of up to 16 inspections every day
- Communicate by texting directly with our office staff: (314) 899-5013
We instill CONFIDENCE in all we serve.
- Our inspectors use fair, accurate, and non-alarming language with a strong focus to educate the home buyers so they are confident in their prospective home purchase
- We are ASHI certified and carry Errors & Omission insurance for all parties
We are CONSISTENT in all we do.
- All our inspectors are trained by the Director of Operations to ensure consistent quality
- Consistent training means each inspector delivers the same great experience, including a clean and professional appearance, a thorough and accurate inspection, and an easy-to-read inspection report
We deliver a COMFORTABLE experience.
- Pre-inspection communication ensures the buyer has knowledge of all services and pricing that we offer
- To make our clients more comfortable, we bring snacks, tape measures, waters, chairs for vacant properties, and paint swatches for looking at paint colors
Pillar To Post Exceeds the Standards for Home Inspections
Why Customers Refer Family and Friends
Buying a home is one of the most significant decisions and one of the biggest investments you will ever make. A Pillar To Post home inspection will give you a clear, unbiased evaluation of a home’s condition, answer any questions you may have, and help give you peace of mind.
An inspection of the home you are considering will help you make an informed decision during the purchase process. It will also provide you with the information you will need for any repairs and maintenance your new home may require. Our professional home inspection will allow you to buy with confidence.
“We’ve used Pillar to Post three times, since 2011, and each time the inspectors have been knowledgeable, friendly, and thorough. We like that the inspection service is a one-stop shop: with building, air quality, sewer lateral, termite, gas, etc., all in one. We will use Pillar to Post again, and will recommend to others. Thanks!”
— Tony & Trilogy M., Happy Customers
“The guys are not high pressure, scaring the buyers and killing the deal. They take the time to explain things. Printing at the inspection instead of the usual one or two days later is the greatest!”
— Steve Bershe, Agent