Termite Inspection: Visual evaluation for past and present signs of wood destroying insects.
Radon Inspection: A 48-hour test that measures the radon levels in a home. Radon is a clear, odorless gas that permeates up from the soil. Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States.
Sewer Lateral Inspection: A camera will scope the sewer line to detect any breaks, roots and/or obstructions. Report and video are included.
Gas Inspection with AC Check: A technician will check all the gas appliances and pressurize the property’s gas lines looking for leaks. The technician will also check the A.C.’s electrical components (motors, compressors, capacitors, etc.) and refrigerant charge. (Additional AC’s can be inspected at an additional per unit).
Chimney (Phase 1) – Visual Inspection: Evaluation of the chimney, crown, flue, firebox, and all additional components of the fireplace.
- Chimney (Phase 2) – Camera scope of chimney flue for additional cost
Mold Air Sample: Two air samples collected on the exterior (control) and interior of the home and sent to a third-party lab to determine the presence of mold. (Additional samples can be added for an additional cost).
Pool Inspection – Visual: A professional evaluation of the condition and the operational status of the structure, deck, and mechanical equipment of the pool.
- Pool Inspection with pressure test of the pool lines: The lines that are reachable from the edge are pressurized and then monitored for any leaks.
- Pool inspection with pressure test of pool lines and main drain: Pressure test of the main drain. This requires certified divers since the main drain is located in the bottom of the pool.
- Pool must be open and running to test equipment.
- Spas can also be evaluated.
Septic & Well Inspection: Inspects all components to the septic system (tank, aerator, grinder, etc.) This does not include the lateral line from the house to the septic tank. The well inspection covers water testing and an evaluation of the well head.
Please Note: If you choose the Premium Inspection, all services discount by 15%. If you choose the Prestige inspection, all services discount by 30%. (the sewer lateral inspection is exempt from either discount)